Credit "The Child Support Agency often abbreviated as the CSA is a financial support managed by a government body, eligibility for this benefit is based on a single parent caring for the financial support of a child. The Child Support Agency regulate and manage the payment scheme between both parents ensuring that a regular support allowance is transferred accordingly. If you need to inquire about your eligibility or you have a concern, you can speak to the Child Support Agency by calling the CSA contact number here on this page. All the information that CSA needs if you want to apply for child maintenance can be obtained by calling the Child Support Agency contact number. Response to an application can take anywhere between 12-26 weeks. During this period, you can get information about your application by calling the CSA contact number. You can appeal a child maintenance decision if you disagree with it. However, an appeal might take several months. Before you appeal you should ask the service responsible for your case to look at their decision again. All the details about appeals and all the issues that you can encounter can be obtained by calling the CSA contact number. What happens when the parent with care claims benefits? Even if the parent with care (PWC) and the non resident parent (NRP) have managed to stay friendly with each other and have formed an agreement for maintenance to be paid for the child, or children, without involving the CSA, the CSA could still be.e involved. Whenever the parent with care claims benefits, such as Jobseekers Allowance, the CSA is automatically notified and be.es involved in the case. They do this to attempt to claw back any benefits paid out by the state to the parent with care from the non resident parent. This means that they will then contact the NRP (usually the father, but not always) and demand payment from them for their ‘children’ – money which will mostly go back to the treasury. The parent with care loses out, the non resident parent loses out and above all, the child loses out. What is a deduction from earnings order (DEO)? A deduction from earnings order is the Child Support Agency’s preferred method of drawing money from non resident parents. A DEO happens when the CSA goes direct to the employer of a non resident parent and insists that they deduct money direct from their pay, before they receive it. .panies have to .ply with this as they are threatened with bailiffs if they do not, and a DEO can be put in place by the CSA without even notifying the person involved. The CSA likes using deduction from earnings orders because they are quick, they ensure payment and they remove the need for antagonistic phone calls from irate non resident parents. How much can the CSA take? The Child Support Agency will demand 15% of a person’s pay for one child, 20% for two children and 25% for three children. If however the non resident parent has what the CSA classes as ‘arrears’ – which almost every non resident parent will have due to constant CSA mistakes with calculating payments and delays with applications – they can add the cost of those arrears to deductions taken. By law, the CSA is allowed to take a maximum of 40% from a person’s pay – leaving them with just 60% of their earnings. The CSA doesn’t just take earnings into consideration either as they will also deduct money from any tax credits a person receives, if they have a new family for example, and from any disability pensions or allowances. Luckily there are websites to visit that offer CSA advice and help on what to do. " About the Author: 相关的主题文章: